Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

For those who visit here, I wanted to let you know that a new edition of Trainmaker will be arriving in 2018, published by Alderac Entertainment Group.

The new edition will feature a graphical refresh, while still incorporating the same great theme and card art by Jason Glover.

Beyond the look, there will be minor gameplay tweaks and updates to make this a lasting lightweight railroad game.

More info will be coming soon, but look for Trainmaker to ride the rails again in 2018!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tavis Parker
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
publisher
Self-publish your own games through The Game Crafter's print on demand service!
badge
Are you a game designer? Join over 175,000 users in our community who love designing games and playing indie games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo! Another great alumni and success story from The Game Crafter community. We love seeing all your success and you should probably write up your individual journeys with these games so we can share them with the community. Each published game of yours has a different story that I think the community would find interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course there will be a new version since I just bought the last one. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LYNDA ORM
United States
Atlanta
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have an idea as to when this will be coming to market?

Will the Outlaws and other expansions be included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rindert van den Eeckhout
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the GenCon preview list, it should be for sale at GenCon2018: https://boardgamegeek.com/geekpreview/7/gen-con-2018-preview
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.