Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johns
England
North Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

I know that it is easy to sleeve the standard cards in this game, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to find premium thickness sleeves for the two larger card sizes?

Also, does it fit back in the box sleeved?

Many thanks!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
If someone knows of any sleeves that fit the villain cards without cutting I'd love to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick V
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
50 Caliber Bob wrote:
Also, does it fit back in the box sleeved?

Can't speak to your other questions (although I would love to find sleeves for the Dark Arts cards that are a natural fit), but the sleeved cards for both the original game AND the expansion fit into the box, so long as you're willing to discard the "Game #" boxes that originally had all the individual cards.

One thing that makes this more palatable if you used these with some frequency, though, is that the expansion comes with the additional dividers to separate your cards into Game 1, Game 2, ..., Game 7, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
50 Caliber Bob wrote:
Hi all,

I know that it is easy to sleeve the standard cards in this game, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to find premium thickness sleeves for the two larger card sizes?
Yes. (link to relevant geeklist)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johns
England
North Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hakko504 wrote:
50 Caliber Bob wrote:
Hi all,

Yes. (link to relevant geeklist)

I love that geek list (and it was the first place I looked, I also posted a copy of this message there) but there are no premium thickness sleeves for the square cards only thin penny sleeves listed. Also the thick sleeves for the large rectangular cards are no longer available anywhere (and also were not a great fit as they required cutting).

I was hoping someone else had had better success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.