Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Broken Token Insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Has anyone ordered this insert. If so, how long did it take to receive the fedex delivery? I have been waiting for a while now and it is still processing..cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I did this last June, so it might be different now that demand is probably up.

Ordered it on 6/30. Got shipping confirmation on 7/6. Received it within a week. Not sure the exact date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Thank you, Daren.

I will try to be patient then. I just really need the damn organizer. The worst part of this game is cracking it open and pulling everything out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Edwards
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Broken Tooken Insert
The insert super handy. I ended up using clear packing tape to support the large dungeon tile tray. I think the tiles are a little too heavy for the tray to work on his own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken

Pdx
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mechafrog wrote:
The insert super handy. I ended up using clear packing tape to support the large dungeon tile tray. I think the tiles are a little too heavy for the tray to work on his own.

I did the same along with glue and it is working great. Regular tape might work but I was worried with all that weight it might not hold up. Packing tape did the trick perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mechafrog wrote:

Although the insert works, I still think i am going to use this collapsable folder for organizing tiles. Quick lookup and fits so nice. I just got mine yesterday.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3410482/gloomhaven

======

Also, another edit and update about my order: BrokenToken support is AWESOME and super responsive. I emailed them and within an hour I got a response like:

broken token support wrote:
No your order is fine...However, we don't ship on the weekends and we always have to play catch up as it is...but this weekend we got SLAMMMED ... with Gloomhaven orders and sadly we got backordered so it's going to take an extra few days to process.

She let me know that my shipment will go out this Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Evans
United States
Dayton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was also one of the Gloomhaven orders for this past weekend. I ordered the insert shortly after making a pre-order on CoolStuff. My package was sent out by FedEx yesterday but will take a week. I will definitely be playing by this weekend but will leave it out until I get my insert built. I have to paint the starting minis anyhow.

UPDATE: My expected delivery date just slid another 2 days. angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tertius Gaudens
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
◉, ◉
badge
◉ ,◉
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I ordered on Thursday and it shipped yesterday. I've been unreasonably impatient for it (because I'm so excited to put it together and get everything sorted and in its place) but unfortunately I always seem to have bad luck with FedEx. It looks like they might have initially sent it in the wrong direction, so the estimated arrival keeps getting pushed back further and further. I'm looking at around 2 weeks from the time I ordered it. I was originally going to postpone my first session until I had the organizer, but I'm clearly not going to sit on this massive game for two weeks without playing it. I've been spoiled by Amazon's two-day shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
TertiusGaudens wrote:
Yeah, I ordered on Thursday and it shipped yesterday. I've been unreasonably impatient for it (because I'm so excited to put it together and get everything sorted and in its place) but unfortunately I always seem to have bad luck with FedEx. It looks like they might have initially sent it in the wrong direction, so the estimated arrival keeps getting pushed back further and further. I'm looking at around 2 weeks from the time I ordered it. I was originally going to postpone my first session until I had the organizer, but I'm clearly not going to sit on this massive game for two weeks without playing it. I've been spoiled by Amazon's two-day shipping...

Sorry to hear that

I understand what you mean about being unreasonably impatient lol. The OCD in me is triggered when I see all of these baggies fly out of my box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on saturday. It shipped yesterday with an expected delivery of next thursday, sigh.

Tip for those who haven't pulled the trigger yet, if you're signed in and put the organizer in your shopping cart but don't checkout after a day they'll send an email asking if you have questions and then on the second day they'll send you an email with a 10% off coupon code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and it took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tertius Gaudens
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
◉, ◉
badge
◉ ,◉
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it today. After a few hours I now have everything organized and back in the box after the game taking over my living room since we played it on Friday. Now I just have to wait for my gaming group to find a time that we can play again. Life is waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
TertiusGaudens wrote:
I got it today. After a few hours I now have everything organized and back in the box after the game taking over my living room since we played it on Friday. Now I just have to wait for my gaming group to find a time that we can play again. Life is waiting...

You don’t need to wait! the game is great solitaire! >

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.