Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Great Western Trail» Forums » General

Subject: Extra replacement for Misprinted tile 8a/8b rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Fields
United States
Marinette
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone... I mistakenly received a second replacement tile if anyone wants or needs one. If so, please send me a GM.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fields
United States
Marinette
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Claimed. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mind if I ask where you got the replacement from? Last time I contacted stronghold, they said there would be an update here when more info was available.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kelmarcos wrote:
Mind if I ask where you got the replacement from? Last time I contacted stronghold, they said there would be an update here when more info was available.


What’s the error?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
8a was printed on both sides for the red player. Only occurred in earlier printings. I would reach out to Eggertspiele.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

FYI to all:

The Replacement tile for Tile 8 ('b' side) will be available very shortly. It has taken a while to get the infrastructure in place to do this.
We apologize for the delay.

I think you will be happy to see what comes out of this. [We will post on BGG when this happens, and the process to get it.]

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In the first edition (only) of Great Western Trail, there was a small misprint on the “B” side of the Red #8 Building Tile.

Stronghold Games has engaged Quartermaster Logistics to get a corrected tile to players who own the first edition/printing.

Here is a link to request the replacement:

http://www.qmlogistics.com/great-western-trail-tile-replacem...

NOTE: There is also an option to acquire the Great Western Trail: Promo Station Master Tiles (but no requirement to do so, of course).

Please click the above link for all of the details.

Apologies for the delays on this.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wang
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Procurer of rare and exclusive titles.
badge
I'm blue daba dee daba die daba deeeeeee daba die
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
In the first edition (only) of Great Western Trail, there was a small misprint on the “B” side of the Red #8 Building Tile.

Stronghold Games has engaged Quartermaster Logistics to get a corrected tile to players who own the first edition/printing.

Here is a link to request the replacement:

http://www.qmlogistics.com/great-western-trail-tile-replacem...

NOTE: There is also an option to acquire the Great Western Trail: Promo Station Master Tiles (but no requirement to do so, of course).

Please click the above link for all of the details.

Apologies for the delays on this.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games


I was going to bundle with the promo for $5 but shipping was $50 for international? WTF Seriously? You can mail it out in a letter, why would CSI charge $50 for shipping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Straddllw wrote:
evilone wrote:
In the first edition (only) of Great Western Trail, there was a small misprint on the “B” side of the Red #8 Building Tile.

Stronghold Games has engaged Quartermaster Logistics to get a corrected tile to players who own the first edition/printing.

Here is a link to request the replacement:

http://www.qmlogistics.com/great-western-trail-tile-replacem...

NOTE: There is also an option to acquire the Great Western Trail: Promo Station Master Tiles (but no requirement to do so, of course).

Please click the above link for all of the details.

Apologies for the delays on this.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games


I was going to bundle with the promo for $5 but shipping was $50 for international? WTF Seriously? You can mail it out in a letter, why would CSI charge $50 for shipping.


Yap, i was going to order the promo too but it does not seem right for us to pay shipping even if just US. I just ordered the replacement. Thank you for making the replacement available though. Much appreciated.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.