Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my preorder copy shipped to work arrive today. What a beast! I pity the fool who has to walk it home on the subway... wait that fool is me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
You think that's air you're breathing?
badge
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant That We Should voyage far.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's crazy! I got my copy on Monday and I have never seen so much content.

In fact, I got thinking ... how in the world can so game be put into a box? I'm not only talking cardboard, but the scenerio book, the length of play (months and months in a box). I mean if you compare it to some of the stuff FFG has put out, it's nuts. Some serious competition...

I just punched everything tonight and am going to read the rules. Looking forward to seeing what it's all about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Petersen
United States
Stanwood
WA
flag msg tools
I've bought it twice now. Sold it the first time and bought it again. So, twice now I've had to punch all those pieces...took me 45 minutes today at lunch. Cant wait to try it....after some "Attack on Titan" card building game tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holy moly is right! This isn't a door stop - it's a barricade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
You think that's air you're breathing?
badge
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant That We Should voyage far.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is! I’m excited to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
The FedEx delivery guy who delivered mine didn't seem too happy after carrying the box up the stairs to my apartment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine he would have found out that these 10 kg are "just" a board game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
at my old job, we routinely sent out packages that weighed around 55 lbs (25 kg). I'm sure the delivery folks hated us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kip Kwiatkowski
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Stop it! That tickles! :P
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh. I ordered it, and my group was excited about it, but hesitant to make the commitment.

After weeks of "eh....we should start later...there is so much content, don't bring it to game night..."

Finally I brought it to game night without telling everyone. I slap it down on the table and everyone just stares at it... "Wow that is huge....We gotta do it." (insert dirty joke here)

Now everyone wants to play all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First step is a hand cart - then you can start to think about a storage solution, which actually isn't the problem it usually is with other *big* games as the box is air-conditioner sized to start with...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.