United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have just released the official Android version of this game.

You can find it here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.russellw...

A little self description... I'm an indy dev, and this is my first game. I've been working on it for just over 2 years so I'm pretty confident there are no issues with it, but you never know!

Feel free to leave any feedback here, or better still email it to me at appfeedback@wheelergames.co.uk

Hope you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own about 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Too bad I'm on iOS. :-(

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own about 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
I added an entry to your game on VGG. Just a question. There is a company called Wheeler Games already. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/1180/wheeler-ga...

Is that the publiser/developer of this game? I didn't think so, so I added a new entry for Wheeler Games. Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aslaksen wrote:
I added an entry to your game on VGG. Just a question. There is a company called Wheeler Games already. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/1180/wheeler-ga...

Is that the publiser/developer of this game? I didn't think so, so I added a new entry for Wheeler Games. Is that right?

Wow, thanks. I looked at adding an entry on the video game section, but it says something like, "before you add, read this" and had a long list of things you could and couldn't do, which i was going to read later. Thanks for saving me the time!

As for Wheeler Games, you were right to create a new entry. I tried to reach out to the other guy but couldn't get anywhere. I think he released one game in the 80s, so I'm hoping it's ok to use the same name.

Thanks again!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wheelerruss wrote:
aslaksen wrote:

Wow, thanks. I looked at adding an entry on the video game section, but it says something like, "before you add, read this" and had a long list of things you could and couldn't do, which i was going to read later. Thanks for saving me the time!

I know. The first time I did it, I was also quite overwhelmed, but once you have done it a couple of times, it is actually quite simple, so that's why I decided to just go ahead and do it for you.

I don't have an Android, but I am a hardcore Knizia fan, so I thought it was so cool that you had made this app!
wheelerruss wrote:

As for Wheeler Games, you were right to create a new entry. I tried to reach out to the other guy but couldn't get anywhere. I think he released one game in the 80s, so I'm hoping it's ok to use the same name.

I just tried to change the name of the other company to Ted Wheeler Games. Hope that is accepted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for helping out.

It's a shame you don't have an Android phone to be able to play my game!

I have a few more features to add before I'm happy with it, but once I am, I'll be going back to Reiner to ask him what the next app I can do is. This time I'll try and get one that hasn't already been done on iOS so you can play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.