Subject: Available at Walmart rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Gilbert
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
In case anyone is still looking - Walmart online has the game on sale for about $150.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ron42na wrote:
In case anyone is still looking - Walmart online has the game on sale for about $150.

I'm seeing it for $139.99. Even better! Link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gloomhaven-Board-Game/291875780

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ron42na wrote:

that seems.....
quite odd.

but I just did a search and sure it enough it showed up, and said I could get free pickup at my local store.

wonder how much they have in inventory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Gilbert
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
ron42na wrote:

that seems.....
quite odd.

but I just did a search and sure it enough it showed up, and said I could get free pickup at my local store.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised too...hopefully it's not just a inventory error and they don't really have any :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas coe
United States
aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my FLGS has it for 160...crazy to see it for the same price as walmart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
THORBOY wrote:
my FLGS has it for 160...crazy to see it for the same price as walmart

Uhhh..actually, it looks like it's selling for significantly less at Walmart;

GCPDblue wrote:
I'm seeing it for $139.99. Even better! Link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gloomhaven-Board-Game/291875780

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
JayJ79 wrote:
ron42na wrote:

that seems.....
quite odd.

They may not have it in-store. If it's anything like my workplace, they can ship items from their distribution/fulfillment centers to local stores for pickup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Ghiozzi
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Not that it's that interesting to all of you guys...but we handle wholesale for Cephalofair and we sell to a distributor that handles the .com's out there, including Walmart.com. So, this distributor puts it on Walmart.com and processes the orders to any that happen. it's not that Walmart stores will ever have it on shelf.

Best,
Aldo

JayJ79 wrote:
ron42na wrote:

that seems.....
quite odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Garbers
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm really enjoying the juxtaposition of Gloomhaven right there on the same page with Candy Land and Uno. Tempted to post a review:

We like to play Yahtzee and Life, so we thought we'd give this a try...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.