United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
The Joeymans chose one to lead them.....The Joeyman
badge
Anyone who thinks that Avatar is a guy with a blue face needs an airbender
mbmbmbmbmb
So we haven't beaten it yet and we're level 5. I'm assuming that we should just play with dragonfire level 2 (2 player game). What say you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Principia

Reston
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As each of the expansions note, if you've been playing through the campaign, you will almost certainly have outleveled the expansion's minimum Level 2 content. You would use the set's rules to level it up to Level 4, the closest you can currently run the Trollclaws content to your actual level.

You can run a Dungeon Crawl at Level 5, and if you haven't already, may want to do so in order to get a Rare Magic Item under everyone's belt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Larsen
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that will certainly make it easier. Works for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Principia

Reston
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joeyman3 wrote:

Update for you, based on a recent correction from one of the game designers over in the main Dragonfire forums: the level adjustment table in the main rules is supposed to correspond to the *delta* between your party's level and the base level of the content, not "here is the adjustment for if your party is Level X".

So if you want to run Chaos at Level 5 now, that's possible, and it would give you a rare item, yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Larsen
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shaffer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Principia wrote:
joeyman3 wrote:

Update for you, based on a recent correction from one of the game designers over in the main Dragonfire forums: the level adjustment table in the main rules is supposed to correspond to the *delta* between your party's level and the base level of the content, not "here is the adjustment for if your party is Level X".

So if you want to run Chaos at Level 5 now, that's possible, and it would give you a rare item, yay!

Can you link to that discussion, please? My group took WAAAAY too long to beat the first campaign adventure and we will (I'm sure) have to upscale all of the adventures. At least for a while. It's what we did going into Bodyguards as we were level 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.