Subject: Quick Query About Arrival Condition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game doesn’t come shrink-wrapped, right? Just sealed with clear stickers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy B
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pearson
msg tools
Correct, word on the street is that it would cost more to shrink wrap each copy, they also are shipped as a carton pack of one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, you guys! Put my mind at ease! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok the bad news is I’m missing stickers. I haven’t had time to fully count everything else but at least one is just gone . Guess I’ll have to sort out who to contact tomorrow, got an early shift.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Neathery
msg tools
One of the sticker sheets is very small. It’s with the town records book and other index card sized pages. I opened my copy tonight and thought the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thankfully those were in place. I’m missing some location stickers. Whole things were missing like they were punched out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Look around in your box for loose stickers. I had one that was missing from the sheet but we found it with some tokens. The die cut went through the backing paper for some of my location stickers. It could be the same with you and they are floating around in your box someplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bortass wrote:
Look around in your box for loose stickers. I had one that was missing from the sheet but we found it with some tokens. The die cut went through the backing paper for some of my location stickers. It could be the same with you and they are floating around in your box someplace.
thanks, that’s exactly what happened with mine. I pulled everything out but that particular sticker just isn’t in there. Filled out the google doc but no response to that or my email to support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.