Subject: Scenario setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Gabrielli
United States
Long Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else think that scenarios with multiple rooms should have each room on a separate page? I mean while setting up the first room it’s hard not to see what else is in the other rooms! Just sayin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a scenario app that hides all that until you click on it.

Gloomy Companion, I think it's called.

It's actually Gloomhaven Scenario Viewer. Gloomy Companion is an app for the Monster cards, but also recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gabrielli
United States
Long Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice thx! I’ll check that out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hannes
United States
New Windsor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can also just use cards / character sheets / unused monster sheets to cover the sections of the room you haven't unlocked yet, as well as the turning point and conclusion text / rewards. Through 30 scenarios that has worked pretty well for me. I take a quick glance to see where the starting room is, cover up the rest, and then reveal as I open doors. Occasionally I might see a little too much information, but I rarely remember by the time I'm done with the first room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
sgabrie854 wrote:
Does anyone else think that scenarios with multiple rooms should have each room on a separate page? I mean while setting up the first room it’s hard not to see what else is in the other rooms! Just sayin

Can you imagine how much thicker the scenario book would have been if that were the case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.