1 , 2  Next »   | 

Keyflower» Forums » News

Subject: New Keyflower promo!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a new expansion promo tile listed that's coming to the Geek Store. There's also another one in Pending Items. New tile has been posted!

Edit: Punctuation.
Edit 2: Updated status on 2nd tile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nāt
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice catch! Sounds like the Sorcerer will be a really useful tile to have, too.

It'd be nice if they reprinted the BGGKeeper promo tile while they were at it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UntitledDocument wrote:
Nice catch! Sounds like the Sorcerer will be a really useful tile to have, too.

It'd be nice if they reprinted the BGGKeeper promo tile while they were at it...

Yeah, I can imagine some insane stuff with the Sorcerer. Duplicating the effects of, say, meeple generation will be intense.

As for the BGGKeeper, I agree. I want all the Keyflower promos but I don't ever see myself paying as much as the copies on 2nd hand market are listed at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Harding
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." - Salvador Dali
badge
Mostly harmless
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the pending one is called Boat 7. A new Summer boat tile, then, I presume. I'm really curious to see how it works! And I'm looking forward to seeing the tile art for both.

It's fantastic that there are still new promo tiles and mini-expansions being released for Keyflower this long after the original game was published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is this 'pending' list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A list of board games (or expansions or accessories etc.) that community proposes to be added to the BGG data base, but have not yet been approved by any BGG admin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
A list of board games (or expansions or accessories etc.) that community proposes to be added to the BGG data base, but have not yet been approved by any BGG admin.
Thanks. I always just assumed anyone could add a game whenever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Sampson
United States
flag msg tools
Nice. Any idea when it might go on sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Harding
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." - Salvador Dali
badge
Mostly harmless
mbmbmbmbmb
eggnewton wrote:
Nice. Any idea when it might go on sale?

The page for the Sorcerer tile says late Spring, although I don't know if that's from an official source.

Last August when he was Geek Of The Week, Richard Breese stated that the promos would go on sale sometime in the next 12 months.

So hopefully late Spring is accurate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Nelson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if this is instead of (or delaying) the once mentioned (granted in 2015) possible reprint of all of the former promo tiles "sometime in 2017".

Wondering because what I understood was that they were all going to be re-released together in a single package. Is there a status update on that? will these new Promos be included in that package if it's still in the works?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheeler
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get so anxious any time a new promo is announced. Hopefully this one doesn't sell out as soon as it's added to the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mister allen wrote:
I get so anxious any time a new promo is announced. Hopefully this one doesn't sell out as soon as it's added to the store.

Just do what I do and ignore all responsibilities and stalk board game geek until promo comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Harding
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Mostly harmless
mbmbmbmbmb
MacAttack11 wrote:
Anyone know if this is instead of (or delaying) the once mentioned (granted in 2015) possible reprint of all of the former promo tiles "sometime in 2017".

I don't know anything definitive, but in that same Geek Of The Week Q&A that I mentioned earlier, he was asked whether the old promos would be reprinted. His response: "Yes, at some point."

Elsewhere in the Q&A he mentioned having a lot on his plate for 2018, so I wouldn't be optimistic that the reprint would be this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MacAttack11 wrote:

After how badly handled the promo sale attached to the Keymelequin Kickstarter was, I don't hold out much hope of this happening or going well if it does happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd promo is posted! New Summer Boat tile!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love the sound of these two new promos! Especially the sorcerer tile! It seems very very powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
I really love the sound of these two new promos! Especially the sorcerer tile! It seems very very powerful.

Yeah. I can only imagine how ridiculous it would be next to an upgraded Keyple generating tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting about these!

Like all of the other promo tiles, these look cool despite being unnecessary. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to grab them on release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Nelson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mitcharf wrote:
MacAttack11 wrote:

I don't know anything definitive, but in that same Geek Of The Week Q&A that I mentioned earlier, he was asked whether the old promos would be reprinted. His response: "Yes, at some point."

Elsewhere in the Q&A he mentioned having a lot on his plate for 2018, so I wouldn't be optimistic that the reprint would be this year.

Thanks for pointing out the "at some point" answer. I missed that looking through his Geek of the Week Q&A.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
United States
Cambridge
MA
flag msg tools
Broth runs deep through our veins.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boat 7 and Sorcerer promos are now up in the BGG store. Beekeeper tile reprint is there as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/keyflower-boat-7
https://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/keyflower-sorcerer
https://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/keyflower-beekeeper-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nāt
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to adding these to the tile pool! Also very happy to see they made some more Beekeepers. Now my collection is finally complete!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$5 for one tile?

Pete (wonders if he's missing something)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
plezercruz wrote:
$5 for one tile?

People like promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
plezercruz wrote:
$5 for one tile?

People like promos.
I wish they liked them 80% less!

Pete (wants them but doesn't want to spend $15 on them)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.