Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Who else loves the weather in the US Mid-West right now :))) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jackson Miranda
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Weather delaying the arrival of my pledge is excruciating. I don’t want anyone driving through the rain/dark/snow/cold just to bring me a game. But I will admit I am super mad at Mother Nature rn. Like what did Missouri ever do to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Durden
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I’m in the same boat. I’m in kcmo and I received a delay on Monday. Any ideas of how long the delay may be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I genuinely thought the title was a pun related to the sun rising, and that this was your way of saying the game had arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you have tracking numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Miranda
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
thebrocksummers wrote:
I’m in the same boat. I’m in kcmo and I received a delay on Monday. Any ideas of how long the delay may be?

Nope no idea, but guessing it seems like it’s either a day away or we have to wait a week. Or longer?

“Jjdelanoche” wrote:
I genuinely thought the title was a pun related to the sun rising, and that this was your way of saying the game had arrived.

Haha no it was just sarcasm. I didn’t really think about it that way until now

It’s so so close yet so far!! I hope everyone gets some news soon (tracking number or just magically appearing at their door)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Durden
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
ahhhhhhhhh UPDATE MY SHIPPING INFO!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.