Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Head like an orange
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey
Demoed the game at Essen and found it very interesting.
Will this be on Kickstarter and in that case when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marta Ciaccasassi
Italy
Perugia
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
thanks for pointing on me ^_^
badge
~Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. The ks will be launched on Friday 13, April. Hope to see you on board

Marta
Alter Ego Games - Developer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Head like an orange
mbmbmbmbmb
Cekkins wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. The ks will be launched on Friday 13, April. Hope to see you on board

Marta
Alter Ego Games - Developer

Looking forward to the Campaign to see how the game has developed since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martino Chiacchiera
msg tools
designer
mbmb
It's now live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alterego-games/the-face...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks very interesting...pity that I missed an EB. Will be looking this gam e closely. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Peck
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow funded in 3 hours congratulations! I jumped on the early bird I always miss those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The EB was like 20% off.. sad there where only 300! That's a big difference.

It does look cool though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Flake
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I hate I missed the EB!! I’m definitely backing this though. Such an interesting mechanic for a board game. Not to mention the awesome theme & don’t get me started on the minis!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Wickham
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Skurj_the_Clown wrote:
I hate I missed the EB!! I’m definitely backing this though. Such an interesting mechanic for a board game. Not to mention the awesome theme & don’t get me started on the minis!!

All my thoughts exactly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Skurj_the_Clown wrote:

Oh those minis! YES, they look amazing!! I missed the EB as well. Kinda bummed but that's the way it goes. Rather than the limited quantity EB I much prefer a time based EB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Nuttall
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
I've just seen this on BGG, followed the link and couldn't help but back the project - first KS I've backed.
What a breath of fresh air 😀 Cool premise; COol gameboard; COOl miniatures and COOL mechanics. Magnets - what's not to like 😎
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martino Chiacchiera
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks to all you for making our dream actually published!

By the game designers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whidbey Ghoul wrote:
Skurj_the_Clown wrote:

Oh those minis! YES, they look amazing!! I missed the EB as well. Kinda bummed but that's the way it goes. Rather than the limited quantity EB I much prefer a time based EB.

When I'm getting a game, I try to avoid thinking about the deal that someone else got and just focus on whether it is worth it to me.

The EBs were a good deal (I missed those by a mile) but the game looks like it is more than worth the price they're asking from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
odinsgrandson wrote:
Whidbey Ghoul wrote:
Skurj_the_Clown wrote:

When I'm getting a game, I try to avoid thinking about the deal that someone else got and just focus on whether it is worth it to me.

The EBs were a good deal (I missed those by a mile) but the game looks like it is more than worth the price they're asking from me.

Yup, a small discount may be nice - but gameplay and component quality is WAY WAY WAY more important than a few bucks more or less.

My only gripe with kickstarters is that you can't really try it out before you "buy" it. Even if games have rulebooks and gameplay videos it's often very hard to really grasp what will prove be the unique sellig point once you have and played the game yourself. It remains a kind of gamble, in my opinion. Some rather promising and hyped games proved mediocre while some other, more low profile games proved to exceeed all expectancies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.