Subject: Can I use roles from game 1 in game 2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi
We got some additional roles after opening crates in game 1.
Can we already use them in game 2 although the setup Rule for roles is only unlocked after game 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter! By role, I assume you mean personas? If so, at the beginning of each game you can choose a persona to use. And a second one if you have completed the persona glory row on your charter chest. Don't forget to fill in the triangle at the top of each persona you unlocked if you've successfully used it's ability during the game. Each persona you've in that way will be worth points at the end of the campaign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
In german they are called role and are ruled under rule no.5 which you get after game 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is what I was referring to. I feel like you should have unlocked that rule before the end of game 2, but it doesn't change much. From now on, during setup you can pick any persona you have unlocked to give you a special ability for that game. Personas that you unlock during the game go into your charter chest to be used in future games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony K
msg tools
charleaux wrote:
Yes, that is what I was referring to. I feel like you should have unlocked that rule before the end of game 2, but it doesn't change much. From now on, during setup you can pick any persona you have unlocked to give you a special ability for that game. Personas that you unlock during the game go into your charter chest to be used in future games.

Charles, I don't think he's confused about how they work, but about when he can start using them since he has not unlocked the new rules for setup that account for choosing personas.

Peter, I'm honestly not sure. But for what it's worth, our group did allow for personas in the second game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
After searching the rules for persona instead of role i found a thread where jamey confirms that you can use it in game 2.
That means my wife beat me in the second game official...gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.