Subject: stat and perk balance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
martijn hogenkamp
Netherlands
Hengelo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I recently got this game only tried half a solo game so I don't know that much about this game yet.

I was wondering about stats an perks and which ones would be considered the best.

The endurance stat looks nice if you want to use drugs and reduce the chance of getting addicted.

Intelligence and charisma seem to be usefull for getting robot or human companions.

swift learner seems to be a strong perk. Is there a reason not to pick it if you have the choice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Umut Cagirgan
Turkey
Izmir
Select One
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hammerspace wrote:
swift learner seems to be a strong perk. Is there a reason not to pick it if you have the choice?

Depends on what stat you drew with Intelligence upon leveling up. If you really want a specific perk of that stat or if you have a sweet weapon and that's the exact stat you need for another reroll you may choose to keep that stat instead of trying your chance with Swift Learner.

Early to mid game it is always better to get Swift Learner probably though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.