Heropath: Dragon Roar» Forums » General

Subject: facebook spam rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached.
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to report that this is the first time I have been spammed by a ks project in facebook. Random accounts contacted me with messages continuing conversations I never made with them in the past.... This is a new low and even if i haven't heard about his game before I truly dont want to know anything about it now. its is just awful marketing practice that makes you wonder even if this company is legit and if they will deliver or it will be yet another moneygrab. And I am not the only one that received these kind of massages others have too from what I've heard on facebook.

one of the messages I received :
Quote:
Hi Panos,
how you doin'?
I just have notice that I was wrong, the game "Heropath" on Kickstarter we spoke about have 2 expansions and not just one !
cheers 🙂

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unique Board Games LTD
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
publisher
Dear Panos,

Sorry if you got the wrong impression.
From reading it seems like someone turned to you accidentally…
Anyway, it has nothing to do with us.

Best regards
Heropath staff

ekskafeas wrote:
I want to report that this is the first time I have been spammed by a ks project in facebook. Random accounts contacted me with messages continuing conversations I never made with them in the past.... This is a new low and even if i haven't heard about his game before I truly dont want to know anything about it now. its is just awful marketing practice that makes you wonder even if this company is legit and if they will deliver or it will be yet another moneygrab. And I am not the only one that received these kind of massages others have too from what I've heard on facebook.

one of the messages I received :
Quote:
Hi Panos,
how you doin'?
I just have notice that I was wrong, the game "Heropath" on Kickstarter we spoke about have 2 expansions and not just one !
cheers 🙂

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached.
mbmbmbmbmb
WoW! Really?? Cause I talked with my facebook group and at least 10 were contacted by accident then like I did. Weird....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unique Board Games LTD
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
publisher
Wow !! Lol You are right it's really sounds weird…
Maybe someone has a bad taste in jokes.

We are still sorry for your inconvenience and of course we will check it out.
Can you please send us the user name that it was sent from..?
And we will also report him to Facebook arrrh

Best regards,
Heropath staff

ekskafeas wrote:
WoW! Really?? Cause I talked with my facebook group and at least 10 were contacted by accident then like I did. Weird....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.