4 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of Game (Spoiler Free, Game 3) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably super obvious, but I like clarity.

I just finished game 3. In previous games, we followed the card that advised us to finish the round (make sure everyone had the same number of turns) once the timer hit the torch icon. However, that card stated not to put the sticker in the rule book and instead put the card in the archive. So here we are at the end of the game...and as our rulebook stands currently, I'm not seeing a statement about equal turns. Is the intent that the game end immediately when you hit the torch icon from here on out, or should we continue to take equal turns. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corsaire
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We had the same problem, pouring through the rules trying to find that rule that got covered up (by we, I mean me, as my family rolled their eyes and told me to end it the same as before.)

The faq clarifies the original end condition is always in effect: equal turns once the torch is reached.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Corsaire wrote:
We had the same problem, pouring through the rules trying to find that rule that got covered up (by we, I mean me, as my family rolled their eyes and told me to end it the same as before.)

The faq clarifies the original end condition is always in effect: equal turns once the torch is reached.

Hah, the exact same thing happened to me (including the family's reaction)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks! I wouldn't even question it if this didn't also come from the designer of Scythe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.