Mainstream
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi there,

Alien Frontiers is a great game! Unfortunately I didn't got a Kickstarter Big Box. Well, that's why I now design my own Big Box (Alien Frontiers including all expensions and some other stuff).

The real game has an outstanding design, but nevertheless it's now a pirate game. arrrh

Setting: Pirates of the Caribbean (although the films are not getting better).

The factions (not final):

The asteroids (not final):

agendas (not final):

alien tech (not final):

Last but not least, here is my new board, including agendas (top) and outer belt (bottom). Yeah I know, the Alien Frontiers board is more cleaned up and clearer... but hey, pirates want to search, don't they? My intention was something like a treasure map and including the map of the films (the inner circle). I think it's only a problem for new players getting hit in the face by the design with all the different tiny icons and routes and details. If you are used to the game it's not a problem at all (hopefully)...

Feedback is welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pirate Frontiers Big Box 2.0

Wow! Good idea for a re-theme of an excellent game.

Love the pirate idea. (And yes the films are not getting better)

Good job! thumbsup thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pirate Frontiers Big Box 2.0
This is awesome! Love to see this kind of creativity with our games. Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.