Subject: Buy duplicate expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any folks out there that have bought the same expansions twice to have extra weapons and gear cards? I know they say you do not have to have the actual card for each person, I just find it sometime a pain for some items.

It would be nice for a common card expansion maybe that just had some of the everyday items that would be readily available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem with Warfighter Modern... just not enough of the commonly-used cards. I've avoided buying duplicate expansions, but it would be nice to have some mechanism for getting extra copies without having to go the self-print route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Malczak
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the gear cards don't need to be shuffled or randomized, I just scan the existing cards and print extras as needed. They aren't 100% as nice as the originals, but they work fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:
I have the same problem with Warfighter Modern... just not enough of the commonly-used cards. I've avoided buying duplicate expansions, but it would be nice to have some mechanism for getting extra copies without having to go the self-print route.

We could make a wish list to send to DVG...
There is a kick starter soon for wave 2 WF WW2 - and it might make a nice stretch goal or reward....

However - DVG has said that the Far East box set will be stand alone US soldiers vs Japanese Hostiles - so their is likely to be more equipment and US weapons in it.

The Australians are coming - which means more UK type weapons - a Bren is a Bren is a Bren.

There have been loud requests for early war Germans and Canadians.. which just leave the Soviets wanting more... and the Poles and...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Hughes
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
davidinsydney2 wrote:
wedgeantilles1971 wrote:

We could make a wish list to send to DVG...
There is a kick starter soon for wave 2 WF WW2 - and it might make a nice stretch goal or reward....

However - DVG has said that the Far East box set will be stand alone US soldiers vs Japanese Hostiles - so their is likely to be more equipment and US weapons in it.

The Australians are coming - which means more UK type weapons - a Bren is a Bren is a Bren.

There have been loud requests for early war Germans and Canadians.. which just leave the Soviets wanting more... and the Poles and...

Oh Dear Lord, please help make this happen! This is absolutely the only quibble I have with this game... It really is irritating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Reece
United States
Post Falls
ID
flag msg tools
I have more of an issue of not enough player tokens and action tokens. The player number tiles only go up to 8, but in long linked campaigns I've wanted to have more than 8. Same issue with action tokens. In long campaigns, when you buy certain skills, you get more actions than you have tokens for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jtrbucks wrote:
I have more of an issue of not enough player tokens and action tokens. The player number tiles only go up to 8, but in long linked campaigns I've wanted to have more than 8. Same issue with action tokens. In long campaigns, when you buy certain skills, you get more actions than you have tokens for.

I've asked Dan that the tokens in the Pacific (wave 2) boxed sets be numbered #9-#16...

I've had 14 soldiers in play... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.