3 Posts

World of Warcraft Trading Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: [Fan made raid - BETA] Hogger rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Revan Adler
Italy
flag msg tools
Since the beginning of winter I've been working with a bunch of friends on a fan-made raid. After some playtests it now reached version 2.0, which is the first version which I wrote in english. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1twpq5iS4M6_djf26BDy-uha1JP...

This probably is not the final version, but it should be quite stable given the amount of tries we gave it. I hope that you can be interested, give it a try, and tell us what do you think about it.

About the raid: it's pretty particular since it has a sort of "meta" component, as you can read from the introduction...

After days of preparations, a puny group of misguided players is about to face a terrible opponent, which several times sent their heroes straight to the spirit world: Hogger, the gnoll outlaw which lives in his village in Elwinn Forest, not far from Stormwind.

The players though, while planning their showdown, didn’t take in consideration the scheduled server maintenance. Only fifteen minutes remain, in fact, before the server is deactivated for the periodical maintenance. In these last minutes the server will meet a series of technical issues due to the increasing latency. Then, it’ll shutdown.

As if that is not enough, despite its imminent deactivation the server is actually animated by an hectic activity: the Elwynn Forest is swarming of noobs. A game master is gallivanting, planning to use these last minutes of server activity to test a new command. And, in the shade, a ganker is keeping an eye on the players, ready to hit them during the fight against Hogger.

Oblivious to all of this, the players took care of exterminating the disarming quantity of boars around the gnoll village, and are now ready to use this last quarter to bring home a sound victory against Hogger.

The cards are just white rectangles filled with text at the moment, given that they might change text again and again over next months. This way they are easier to correct and they consume less ink. When we'll hit the final version I'll make them in a better way.

Here's the twin discussion on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowtcg/comments/7sh1u1/fan_made_rai...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I miss the days when I gave a shit about this game.

Glad other people still do

for the love of satan will someone please buy my collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Otto

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
message sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.