Claudia F
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"An opposed Quality roll indicates you add 1D6 to a Quality and the enemy does the same." r002

Do I roll the die twice (once for "me" and once for the enemy), or do I roll it once and work with that result?

At the end of my AOTAS First doctor adventure, can I get a gadget? I was just wondering about canon-compatibility.

And if I decide to play a campaign (which I understand to be a series of adventures in any one of the the Doctor's incarnations), do I carry over Luck points and DM from the preceding adventure (unless the Doctor regenerates)?

My Companion got hurt a the end of an adventure. He stays on (luckily) - do I need to do anything to have him recover from his Wound?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"At the end of each Adventure, all TARDIS Characters heal a Wound level, from Seriously Wounded to Wounded, or Wounded to fully healed. "

Took some finding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes - once for you, once for the opposing Character

2) Yes - canon is a bit suspect at all times - go with the flow

3) Yes and Yes

4) Yes - david got that one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudia F
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to you both for the quick answers! That really helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudia F
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just to make sure: After 5 episodes I‘ve got a whopping 24 DM?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Fries
Germany
Windeck
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just guessing: you didn't reset your DM to 0 between your Adventures or Episodes?
See r005: DM and Opposing in the Rules booklet.

A DM of 24 in on Adventure in just 12 Turns would be * switching to Darth Vader's voice* "Impressive!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudia F
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I‘ve asked this before (see OP, third question), and Simon said yes, both Luck points and DM carry over to the next episode...

But r005 is more important, of course. So it‘s just the Luck points I get to carry over to the next adventure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Fries
Germany
Windeck
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I didn't really noticed that... I'm not in edit-mode all of the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bugger - yes you carry Luck, but no, DM resets to 0 at the start of each Asdventure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.