Subject: Any fun as 2-player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The community vote is rather useless for this title, so I am asking in this thread instead.
Is the game any worth as a 2-player game or should I wait for a gaming night where more people show up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ross
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve only played it 2-player so far. It’s fun & light & relatively quick as a two player but you do tend to be a bit isolated in your own actions. Whereas I think there will be a lot more player interaction with more players. And as a result, which actions you choose to take will require more decision-making as there will be a higher risk of failure and rewarding the other players. But it’s fun enough with two players and probably the best way to learn the game first time playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xris Wraith
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plays ok, but as a light fun game where strategy doesn't really enter it's better with more. The length is great with two, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McLaughlin
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
Tasty Bacon! Crispy Bacon! I'd get it myself but I don't have THUMBS
badge
WHERE IS IT!? Where's the BACON??
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it's fun with two players. It probably would do better with more players (to add more chaos to the mix) but it works just fine with just two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 9 year old daughter and I have only played 2 players so far. We enjoy it, for what that is worth. No idea how it compares at higher play counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.