Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't care if my wants are on their trade list... I just want a list of people in my state with certain games on THEIR "want" lists. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to Custom Trades, you can choose by state and then highlight what games you want to trade for or trade with:

https://boardgamegeek.com/trade/custom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
If you go to Custom Trades, you can choose by state and then highlight what games you want to trade for or trade with:

Right, but then it only shows people who want a selected game, that have games on my wishlist. Is their a way to have it ignore my wishlist entirely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky Disco wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Right, but then it only shows people who want a selected game, that have games on my wishlist. Is their a way to have it ignore my wishlist entirely?

Just add every game in the BGG database to your wishlist. Problem solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
Funky Disco wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Just add every game in the BGG database to your wishlist. Problem solved.

this solved the problem, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on someones USA flag icon it brings you to a page with 41,000+ users with the US flag, you can then specify Wisconsin in the appropriate field and narrow your search down to 9400 people who profess to be in WI. Then there is a City field if anyone has filled out that info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomsword wrote:
If you click on someones USA flag icon it brings you to a page with 41,000+ users with the US flag, you can then specify Wisconsin in the appropriate field and narrow your search down to 9400 people who profess to be in WI. Then there is a City field if anyone has filled out that info.

ok, but then can I search through that groups want lists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky Disco wrote:
Doomsword wrote:

Whatever it is, just save it for the Fire & Ice or Hoopla math trades. Or if it's something good, just give it to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky Disco wrote:
Doomsword wrote:

Not that I know of, put in close cities and start clik'in!

But yeah, math trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.