Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Fredericks
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the "Beyond the Gates of Hell" scenario, if all of your heroes are standing in the six highlighted spaces of the gates of hell, you accomplish the quest.

Can you immediately accomplish this quest when you rest and resurrect your heroes and they are all in the six highlighted spaces ? In other words, when can you accomplish a quest? Do you have to activate a hero to accomplish a quest? Can a quest be accomplished out of your turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrtof wrote:
In the "Beyond the Gates of Hell" scenario, if all of your heroes are standing in the six highlighted spaces of the gates of hell, you accomplish the quest.

Can you immediately accomplish this quest when you rest and resurrect your heroes and they are all in the six highlighted spaces ? In other words, when can you accomplish a quest? Do you have to activate a hero to accomplish a quest? Can a quest be accomplished out of your turn?

Never played the quest, And i don't know the exact rule here but I would think you could accomplish it by resting if there is no special rules for the tiles (like must spend a movement or to enter).

I would say also you are not "out of turn" since resting is your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Fredericks
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the first mission of the Inferno campaign.

Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
, do you think you can complete a quest out of turn? Lets say Jamie pushes you into the zone, when can you declare you completed the quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Penrose
United States
Derby
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrtof wrote:
It is the first mission of the Inferno campaign.

Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
, do you think you can complete a quest out of turn? Lets say Jamie pushes you into the zone, when can you declare you completed the quest?

It seems unlikely, but I don't see anything restricting it. The closest that I can find in the rules is:
"During a scenario, as soon as a player accomplishes the task described in one of the Quest cards, he fulfills that Quest."

That sounds like you can complete a quest at any time, even potentially not on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.