Subject: Ambush Cartridges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ola bergh
Sweden
Jordbro / Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Would there be anyone that could take on the grim task to scan original Ambush cartridges, missions 2-8? I can pay for it.

I so much want to play this game again, but my copy i just received was totally incomplete, i payed 60$.

Game only has cartridges for mission 1 (2 cards), and then a stack of cards belonging to the purple heart module (?!).

Map B is gone too, but i might be able to play on a A4 papercopy with needles instead of counters.

I am dreaded now when i must make a complete inventory of the counters, the brief look reveald purple heard counters aswell....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted a recreation of Map B in high resolution. Look in the Files section. That should solve that part of your problem, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Direct link: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/144511/scalable-redrawn-v...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably can do the cartridges...whistle

try downloading the maps from vassal and printing them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim and Ekaya - Sotho Blue
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dawnpatrols wrote:

I so much want to play this game again, but my copy i just received was totally incomplete, i payed 60$.

Did the seller not disclose that it was incomplete before you purchased? If not, you may have recourse depending on where you bought it. I see one listed in the marketplace here for $80...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Pinios
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mixykym wrote:
try downloading the maps from vassal and printing them

Those are probably not print resolution, since they are intended for a computer display. In any case, the recreated ones are nicer looking, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ola bergh
Sweden
Jordbro / Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
I made my purchase in Sweden's biggest Aucion site Tradera, not BGG to clarify. Yes seller claimed it was complete game.

I will give him a few more days to respond.

I am not a trader, but a hobby player, and my intention is to never sell any of these games, and i am desperate to play them :-)

Ambush is so nice, i wanna sleep with it under my pillow kindow hehe. Same feeling as i had as 16yr old and now i am 49.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ola bergh
Sweden
Jordbro / Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Ok you guys are great! I got help immediately with this so i guess this thread is no longer needed.

Super thanks !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ola bergh
Sweden
Jordbro / Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
heruca wrote:

I just ordered this map as a poster on printer studio, i think i may work this mess out in the end after all, and its all because of you guys! So thanks yet again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI: The Cards do NOT run in numeric order, if you're looking through it to make sure it's complete. A few of the numbers are jumped. (I spent years looking for a card that I ended up finding out was never in the game.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
Scotland
flag msg tools
Have you checked out "Boardgame Software Assistant" by davidraul44 you can download it from the Files section. He has done a fantastic job on this program. It enables you to play Ambush without the cartridge cards and paragraph book. There are a lot more features too to assist in playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1230751. glenmore92
  • 1d12 =
  • (5) =
  • Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:40 pm
Robert R
Scotland
flag msg tools
The German cards run from 01 - 93 with the following cards omitted GE 08,48,57,58,59,67,68,69,70,71,74,75,76,77,78,79,80.
The US cards run from 01-08 with omitted cards 03,07.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ola bergh
Sweden
Jordbro / Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered custom cards earlier aswell. And Move out, And another copy on eBay Damn, its going to be a tight budget until next salary..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.