Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Ans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Are there any situations where the monsters can also worship the Kami or just the Shinto? Also I am assuming the recruit action is the only way to send Shinto or monsters(if possible) to the Kami track? Thanks in advance for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Barker
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a monster that specifically counts as a Shinto, so that's one explicit scenario where that can happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Octavius
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ducttape2021 wrote:
There is a monster that specifically counts as a Shinto, so that's one explicit scenario where that can happen.

So when recruiting that monster during a training mandate it can be sent straight to a temple. As far as I know that is the only way to get a worshipper in a temple outside of a recruit mandate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maebon wrote:
Ducttape2021 wrote:

So when recruiting that monster during a training mandate it can be sent straight to a temple. As far as I know that is the only way to get a worshipper in a temple outside of a recruit mandate.

You recruit monsters when you train them too. So when you buy it, you can move it to a temple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Taylor
msg tools
mbmbmb
SwissQueso wrote:
Maebon wrote:
Ducttape2021 wrote:

You recruit monsters when you train them too. So when you buy it, you can move it to a temple.

Is it just me or did Maebon and SwissQueso just say the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo echo echo.

I probably read their post towards the end of my shift last night, and thought they missed something.

My bad.

Edit it was today, I’m a terrible person, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you recruit a Shinto to the board and then later send them to worship during another mandate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Clark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lbogucki wrote:
Can you recruit a Shinto to the board and then later send them to worship during another mandate?

No it’s a one time choice - you summon them to a Stronghold ad they either immediately go to a Kami tile or they stay on the map where they were summoned and act like any other figure would.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.