6 Posts

Revolver» Forums » Rules

Subject: Old Three Toes and Brad Runyan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wintermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
If Old Three Toes Grizzly Bear is combined with Brad Runyan Undertaker, do they both go back to the player's hand as a linked set, or is the Undertaker lost in the process?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these expansion cards? What does the text say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wintermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Yes, they are from 1.3.

Old Three Toes Grizzly Bear: character card.
Take this card back in your hand during draw phase (no matter in which area it is). Doesn't count towards card limit.

Brad Runyan Undertaker: attachment character card.
Put this card under a sheriff card already in play. When that sheriff card is dead, remove it from the game and draw 3 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! (Found Brad Runyan in 1.2 for those looking).

My *guess* is that you take the Brad Runyan card back as well. Since it doesn't have a cost, shouldn't be a big deal. Would be interested in official clarification.

Side question: I guess Old Three Toes you have to take back every time you play, so it's only a single turn boost? The power isn't worded optionally so I guess so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wintermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Thanks again for your view on the matter. I have translated the card text from Dutch, so what I typed above isn't the exact wording on the English card.

You take him back every turn, so each turn, you have to pay 1 discard to bring him out.

Since you take the card back in hand, I guess you could make a case indeed that the attached card also comes back in hand.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad Runyan's never going to bury a bear in a coffin - though that'd make a mighty fine tale to tell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.