Subject: Missing Cragheart Mini and replacement response time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Banaka
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Hey all,

First off I'm loving this game. But I purchased a retail version and received 2 spell weaver mini's and no Cragheart mini. I've submitted a replacement request and sent an email to customer support with no response.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if they've received any kind of response yet. Kind of a bummer as my group is using Cragheart but missing his mini.

I realize that with the retail release they are probably busy and I'm really really liking this game, but I'm trying to get a feel for how long these issues are taking to get resolved.

Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd give it a week. I know that's a long time but this wasn't a campaign for a large and well-established company and I don't think this level of craziness, as welcoming as it probably is, was anticipated.

Knowing Isaac and his dedication to the community I'm sure it pains him that he isn't able to generate responses in a more timely manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Frost
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
I just bought a retail copy as well and was also missing Cragheart (I had a duplicate Scoundrel). Just emailed for replacement yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isaac responded the other day to another thread about replacements. He provided a link to a form you fill out. The implication was that it was a better way (faster?) to resolve issues than email. To find the thread, just look at his latest replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
Here is the replacement form in case you are still looking for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.