Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you just know it? Those of us with first edition and all expansions already have experienced the outstanding job that Jeremy has done in designing the whole game system. Soon inbound, the graphical upgrades with this edition look superb. More content is added (MOAR!!!), and you know with Jeremy's design precision and the team's ability to game-balance in playtesting (which took a while...) that it will play well.

Reading his design notes guide (the .PDF Kickstarter premium), you can see the care and thoughtfulness. And as someone who has played a bunch of this game solo, I really already pretty much know what I'm getting.

It's gonna be great.

Thanks, VPG and Mssr. Lennert!

--David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should find out in a week...im looking so forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Long time coming, can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Really looking forward to it. It feels like forever, so when it gets here I am sure it will Ben like Xmas opening it up.

What to do with my first edition though?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ware
United Kingdom
Berkshire, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hate to be that guy, but yeah sure the game will be great, but I am really worried about those miniatures, I emailed them straight after the offer for a refund asking for clearer photos to make a decision and I received no reply, makes me wonder...

BTW I do love Nemo's War, and Dawn of the Zeds so I know I will love this game, just why did they try and go down the mini route?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Cost
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on the 1st edition upgrade pack that some us bought a $5 coupon far early last year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Darkest Night: The Small Hours should ship in February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JPAW wrote:
Hate to be that guy, but yeah sure the game will be great, but I am really worried about those miniatures, I emailed them straight after the offer for a refund asking for clearer photos to make a decision and I received no reply, makes me wonder...

BTW I do love Nemo's War, and Dawn of the Zeds so I know I will love this game, just why did they try and go down the mini route?

If you were unsure I would have just canceled the minis. It's pretty clear from the videos that they were very warped and lacked the detail suggested in the 3D mockups. Worst case they probably wouldn't have been difficult to pick them up retail or aftermarket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barronmore wrote:

I already received the game, but I won't have the time to actually play it until next week ... zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Eichenberg
Germany
Bretten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For all of you who are eagerly waiting for their copy to arrive: I am sure you will be happy with what you will get.

I am in the 9th round of my second game. The game looks gorgeous (no minis, just standees), the component quality is good, the extra large map- and event cards are fantastic for my old eyes and the gameplay is as good as ever. And for those of you who were concerned about the new look of the board: 17 rounds in (yes, I lost the first game badly) and I do not remember what the old board looked like cool

Thank you, Jeremy and VPG for making the second edition a reality.

Now, back to round 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrGosburoCoffin wrote:
Barronmore wrote:

I already received the game, but I won't have the time to actually play it until next week ... :zombie:

I'll probably have to wait a couple of days to get mine to the table as well...but i will be opening/punching/reading before then.

I know i have it bad when i'm checking fed ex twice a day. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Motley Reynolds
msg tools
Just received mine today here in NC. Everything looks good. I didn't order the minis. Might be a while before I get this to the table tho.

For everyone still waiting, I didn't get any messages beyond the original "shipping label" email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.