Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Thank you so much! Amazing work!

I'm just wondering how you remove the red 'piece moved' tracking lines that drag behind each piece you move around the board. Great feature, but would be nice to be able to wipe the table clean of them when things get too busy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to click on the move button
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to set up each faction's initial startup manually, right?

Per

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some things are done in the 4players setup but some things are not automatic : the starting cards,starting position of buildings...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Thanks! I was a vassal version behind, which might have been why i couldn't find the button.

Otherwise, the only things i could think of would be to:
-add 5th player for 2nd vagabond and second pile of ruin pieces
-Have an option to stack cards ontop of one another and add the 'search deck' option for the alliance supporters (The search deck has a nice GUI that lets you browse through the card graphics *ie the card faces)

Perhaps turning the supporter section into an empty deck (similar to discard pile) that had an option to search it could make this a bit more efficient.

All i can think of. I could see myself liking this version more then the tabletop simulator version! (More a comment of vassal vs tabletop sim mind you. Both are quality mods!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your suggestions, I will implement them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated in the same link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Thanks man! I've just made a few tweaks to it to upload and show you what I meant by the supporter deck (In alliance window).

When you draw cards, you can now right click them and send them to the alliance supporter deck...I was wrong about the graphical representation when browsing for specific cards in this new deck. I had to go in and rename all of the card names to add (fox) (mouse) (rabbit) or (bird) in front of them to keep it user friendly.

Otherwise, i just tweaked the font size of the vagabond text to make it appear a bit cleaner.

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8nqqzq7cqzl9kyu/Rootanjedit

Feel free to tinker around with it and update it with any changes you want if you like what I did. I can also take it down if needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for help,but personally I prefer the handling of alliance supporters in my module
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
I've just noticed that you've made a deck of sorts in the alliance hand. Is that small outline to the right of the alliance board the supporters deck?

I'm just not sure how it works if so. If it was the case that you've already integrated some kind of alliance supporter functionality, the only thing i could think of left was to just adjust the font size for the vagabond naming boxes. Love the ability to name them to tell them apart.

Having a background for the text, while making the font smaller could be a nice way to handle it. The black font is a bit harder to read as is. That said, maybe if a graphic for the 2nd vagabond piece was giving to you to add in, this could just be ignored entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No,this deck is for transfering cards from other players
So if you have to give cards to another players the cards are placed in these decks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.