Maximum Apocalypse: Gothic Horrors» Forums » General

Subject: My wishlist for this upcoming expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Here is what i would like to see added in this expansion when it will launch on kickstarter this year:

1- Bigger storage box that have enough space for both the base game and this expansion while all the cards are sleeved.

2- Official dividers for the Scientist,Army Ranger and Kaiju apocalypse.

3- All exclusives content that was released during the first kickstarter to be available for purchase as an add-on or added to a pledge level for all future backers. ( Yes it was KS exclusive content but i want everyone to have the complete experience,just like i am right now. Also Ks exlusives doesn’t mean it can’t be sold again during a future kickstarter,it still stay kickstarter exclusives.)

4- Giant Bugs/Arachnids and Dinosaurs apocalypses anyone?

5- Continue to innovate by adding new mechanics or something new to future apocalypses. I don’t want new apocalypses to just be a reskin of the existing apocalypses.

I’m so excited about this expansion, i hope we get a launch date for the kickstarter soon.

What are your wishlist for this expansion guys?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NZ Nick
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
#1, #2 and #3 would be awesome.
I'd like to add that the Red, Green & Blue search card were actually larger than the card size - so that you can read the text and not have them covered by the cards. Also a little extra color larger than the card size would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Storage and dividers would be great. I'm not sure how to go about printing the PnP ones. I usually go through great lengths to store all of a game into a single box, this usually is at odds with my desire to sleeve cards. Generic card boxes work but they don't have the game art / logo and look dumpy on the shelves next to more colorful boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just received my copy today. Does anybody know where we cant print dividers for the scientist and the ranger? Is there a official file somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken T
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Barandum wrote:
Just received my copy today. Does anybody know where we cant print dividers for the scientist and the ranger? Is there a official file somewhere?

There was an email on around January 20th. Do a search in your email for itch.io and you should find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Bigger box, it even could be related to post-apocalyptic scenario, like a ammo box, fuel tank, or something like that. It should bhold premium sleeved cards, compartments for the tokens that could be pulled off,etc. I wouldn't mind to pay 20€ for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Hughes
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Justice_Bolt wrote:
Here is what i would like to see added in this expansion when it will launch on kickstarter this year:

1- Bigger storage box that have enough space for both the base game and this expansion while all the cards are sleeved.

2- Official dividers for the Scientist,Army Ranger and Kaiju apocalypse.

3- All exclusives content that was released during the first kickstarter to be available for purchase as an add-on or added to a pledge level for all future backers. ( Yes it was KS exclusive content but i want everyone to have the complete experience,just like i am right now. Also Ks exlusives doesn’t mean it can’t be sold again during a future kickstarter,it still stay kickstarter exclusives.)

4- Giant Bugs/Arachnids and Dinosaurs apocalypses anyone?

5- Continue to innovate by adding new mechanics or something new to future apocalypses. I don’t want new apocalypses to just be a reskin of the existing apocalypses.

I’m so excited about this expansion, i hope we get a launch date for the kickstarter soon.

What are your wishlist for this expansion guys?

Absolutely all of the above, but with these additions!

6. Additional stand-in's for the alternate versions of the Gunslinger and Hunter.

7. Add-on option for miniatures for all of the playing characters. Possibly even a stretch goal... just feel the stand-in are not going to be durable enough for extended play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cooper
England
flag msg tools
I have purchased the base game and expansion. Does anyone have the email hey can share for the scientist and ranger divider?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armaan Khan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only recently learned about this game, so I'm looking forward to getting in on the Rookie Completionist set when the Kickstarter goes live.

Giant bugs sounds like an awesome apocalypse (in the game... in real life it would suck)! If they add more apocalypses as stretch goals, a demon themed one would be nice. Part of me thinks a fairy apocalypse would work as well. The backstory could be that a group of wiccans accidentally cause a magical catastrophe to wreck the world. Finally, one that has the world being brought down by Warriors or Escape From New York style street gangs might be an interesting theme. Oh! How about Myths and Monsters? This is a rabbit hole I could spend many happy hours going down, so I think I'll stop here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wheat
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Fortunately, they just unlocked a bigger box for all game storage on the Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.