Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com

All the maps are pointed to North based on Compass rose.

Why is there such a marked difference in where off map locations are.

Significant other differences but this was the first most noticeable thing I saw - the directions to Namur / Wavre are way off.

Its almost like the Compass rose is pointed in wrong direction more than anything else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bertrand d
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last Eagle map is not pointing North
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
walter vejdo
France
paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is not pointing North because Rick Barber, cleverly orientated the map in a way to maximize gaming space and optimizing the link up with the coming quatre bras map. (see the map on the AAR of the Paris convention game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
waltervejdo wrote:
Yes, it is not pointing North because Rick Barber, cleverly orientated the map in a way to maximize gaming space and optimizing the link up with the coming quatre bras map. (see the map on the AAR of the Paris convention game).

Excellent I thought that was or might be the case. I could have sworn I saw a compass rose on Last Eagles map. But I am mistaken. So we would rotate the Last Eagle map and all is roughly equivalent! Thank you for the quick response.

We are playing Scn # 5 next Friday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.