Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SO...I bought a used copy of this and the guy incorrectly listed it as like new. Unfortunately, a ton of the tiles were missing (not to mention box rip along the edge)...grr. Fortunately, FFG included extra tiles for almost everything in the game. You can check your rulebook to see this. Almost all of the tiles come with an extra that is not needed.

So...taking this into account, I actually only need ONE tile to play the game and was wondering if someone would send me their extra tile. I would also be willing to send extras of anything I have to someone in need though I am missing a few of my extras.

The tile that I need is ONE of the red faction markers. The one with the guy with the Spartan helmet and spear. If you are willing to send me your extra I will send you a couple bucks through paypal. Thanks for considering! Please post here if you are willing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try here as well:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/2015-2016-2017-spa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have it, but sending it from Argentina will be expensive (even if it´s a small envelope). Anyway, if you don´t find anybody else, PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't let the missing piece stop you from enjoying this great game. Most games, not all of the faction markers are used as not all players gain control of a faction at some point. Additionally, these are easily proxied either by a reproduction on copy paper or even a penny if no others are on the table.

It may not make your game complete, but it will allow you to play the game in the meantime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.