Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Snellman turn order glitch? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
https://terra.snellman.net/game/NafFjords

I'm cultists in this game and I passed before mermaids in round 4 but mermaids is ahead of me in round 5. Is there some rule about turn order that i'm missing or is this a snellman glitch? This is my game so if its fixable with commands tell me what to do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like you selected variable turn order, so it will be the same turn order every round.

Edit: Sorry, haven't played this way in a while. It's first to pass is first player next round and then clockwise from that player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, your game doesn't use VTO (the checkbox on snellman for this is labeled "Turn order determined by passing order (Fire & Ice expansion)"), and while that's something you probably could change mid-game, it wouldn't be fair and might even break the game somehow (as the rounds you already played might have had the wrong sequence of players).

I pity you, as playing in clockwise order from the player who passed first feels so yesterday (or rather: so last-millenium).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
woops. That makes sense. I don't know how i forget to turn that on. Thats really fun.
Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.