Hide
4 Posts

Morels» Forums » General

Subject: How many skillets and sticks needed for a single game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Giant Inconvenience of Planet X
msg tools
My 2nd hand copy came with a number of skillets and sticks. I was just wondering how many are needed for a standard 4 player game? He siad he sent all he had, but it seems like a realy small number.

How many do you guys have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
GasPumpGirl wrote:
My 2nd hand copy came with a number of skillets and sticks. I was just wondering how many are needed for a standard 4 player game? He siad he sent all he had, but it seems like a realy small number.

How many do you guys have?

Last I checked, this was a 2P only game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Morels: Foray is the multiplayer version. The handcrafted bits consists of 8 pans and 16 sticks. You may read more about it at its BGG page or the kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need one skillet per player. It is part of their starting setup. All other skillets come as a card in the forest.

You can have an unlimited number of foraging sticks. If you need more, just sub in something else - toothpicks work well. Or pick up some twigs in the garden. Though we have never used more than a dozen in a game. More often only four or five.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.