4 Posts

Leaving Earth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Automatic manoeuvre at end of turn in Solo game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Stewart
msg tools
HI all,

I'm a bit confused about how to enact this rule in a Solo game as the game is just me having one BIG turn essentially.
When should the automatic manoeuvre kick in??

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
msg tools
mbmbmb
I play it by pretending that I can take as many turns as I want. Therefore, if I want to take just one big turn, it happens at the end of the year. However, if I want to say "okay, this is the end of my 'turn'", then I just play it like that. Since you can take as many actions on your turn as you want and they can come in any order, it doesn't really matter as far as I can tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manning
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Automatic maneuvers in solo play may occur whenever you want them to -- but also always before you start the year-end sequence.

Each game year is comprised of a series of player turns, you essentially are declaring your "turn" over, resolving any automatic maneuvers, then starting another turn in the same game year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willow Pearson
England
Leicester
flag msg tools
Never drop a crate!
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on the objective, if it's something like a flyby I'll get it out of the way and done so it's one less thing on the board.

LEO deorbits I do straight away too, best way to improve re-entry, landing is to play catch with an empty capsule and a bunch of rockets several times in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.