Hide
3 Posts

Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: Confused about adding vault cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fleeno Jackson
msg tools
I'm just starting out and am a bit confused on adding the vault cards in response to a quest.

I ended up having 067 (Vault Rumors) staged somehow, so I did the first option by killing a raider. That prompted me to stage 068 (Signs of Life).

068 option #1 says I have to roll 4 hits at a settlement location, so I did that and it says to add 071, which is a vault 84 card.

Whenever I've added normal cards in the past, I think I was doing it properly by drawing top cards of the same deck for the number of players, then shuffling in the new card and putting them all back on top.

That seems to work fine, but the instructions say to do that for the deck matching the card back. I'm not sure how to do that with a vault card, as there is no deck that matches the vault 84 cards, just the big deck with all of them, and the normal encounter decks that it had me setup to begin with.

So I'm not really sure what to do here!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carroll
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you first add a vault card, create a new deck of just that card. You can then add further cards to it as normal.

There are two vaults in the game (84 and 109), so if you get a card for a different numbered vault, create a separate deck for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fleeno Jackson
msg tools
That makes sense, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.