Hide
5 Posts

Empires of the Void II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Are inflence tokens limited? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Lester
msg tools
If so, can you take one from a planet to cover new influence on another?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I have not found it somewhere stated explicitly in the rule book, I believe that they are not limited.

Reason why:
Players are encouraged in the rules to place influence tokens on units in cases there is a risk of confusion to who owns the unit (for example both players have the same ally unit). If such a resource was limited I would not expect using at that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedawk wrote:
If so, can you take one from a planet to cover new influence on another?

They are not limited. If you run out, use something else to keep track. You can use control cubes on the scoring track, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Lester
msg tools
That's what we went with. Glad to know we guessed right. Thanks for the response. Loving the game. We enjoy alot of your games and this is my favorite one yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedawk wrote:
That's what we went with. Glad to know we guessed right. Thanks for the response. Loving the game. We enjoy alot of your games and this is my favorite one yet.

That is great to hear, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.