3 Posts

ASL Action Pack #11: 29 Let's Go!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Landing Craft in Scenario AP101 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim nail

Massachusetts
msg tools
I got this action pack thinking that it was only Americans vs. Germans and that I would have all the necessary kit being an owner of BV3 and YANKS 2. Now I see that playing AP101 would require owning Rising Sun to get the necessary Chapter G rules. I've figured out a lot of the landing craft rules from a good article in View From The Trenches Issue 21, but still have a few questions.

1. Is the LCA in AP101 a very large target?

2. What is the LCA's Damage Point rating?

3. The LCA has Armor Factors. What does the black star following the 39PP transport capacity mean?

The Germans also get to place 4 items which must be some sort of beach obstacle. What are its properties regarding LOS, TEM, Movement, etc.?

Thanks,
Clete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The answers to all of your questions are in the Chapter G rules and in the Chapter H section on Landing Craft. These constitute many, many pages of rules and no article is going to cut the mustard; you will need to have those rules available. Put the scenario aside and play something else until you have what you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jim nail

Massachusetts
msg tools
Thanks, I guess I'm not surprised that this is more complicated than I'd imagined. It's been put away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.