Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want to watch a movie, I have to one-by-one check all of my streaming subscriptions. Nextflix. Hulu. HBO. All painstakingly through the AppleTV PAI search interface (i.e. press button for one letter at a time). Finally, if it's not available on any of those, I have to check if it's available for rent on Apple Movies.

Seems like an App for this would be awesome. You enter the move or TV show, and it shows you where it's streaming, if anywhere. I would totally buy that App.
Or, a website would work for this too.

Does anything like this exist? From the customer's perspective, the search process is very scattered and cumbersome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.canistream.it/ ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Get a Roku. It will do that. Where to find it to stream or rent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://decider.com/ may be better than the one I linked above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
https://decider.com/ may be better than the one I linked above.

Thanks, just what I was looking for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although, the search interface leaves a little to be desired for Decider.

I did find the first couple of items I looked for (movie Once, TV shows Scrubs, My Name is Earl).

But, I get no results for the movie "Kill Bill". I've tried with and without quotes, adding in 1s, Is, etc. Nothing.

I even tried searching for Quentin Tarantino, hoping it would list his movies, but nada. Are there some tricks to getting that search engine to work properly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this thread was going to be about identifying all the tributaries of a particular river.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.