Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finn Haverkamp
United States
Norris
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
I'm playing solo. When I collect, do I need to collect all of the scavenged cards, or can I scavenge a few, pay off the area, and then flip a new area with cards already scavenged having carried over? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Bachtík
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can leave some cards on the table, but at the end of the round (area), they are shuffled back into the deck instead of staying scavenged. It's still useful, as the size of the deck actually IS a resource when playing solo, yet you can't get around hand size limits like you suggested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finn Haverkamp
United States
Norris
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
wintomee wrote:
You can leave some cards on the table, but at the end of the round (area), they are shuffled back into the deck instead of staying scavenged. It's still useful, as the size of the deck actually IS a resource when playing solo, yet you can't get around hand size limits like you suggested.

Oh that's really useful too. It means I can scavenge I see what my options are without committing to collecting them. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.