Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sgsdfsfg sfdgdfgsdfg

Rinkaby
Sweden
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'v searched and could not find them.

On the KS campaign there is a broken link to the beta rules. That was as close as I got.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.ug-games.com/games

Scroll down and click on "rulebook". You can also buy a copy from them as well - you won't regret it. The game is amazing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
United Kingdom
Kings Langley, Herts, UK
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you buy the expanded/ KS version. It has 2 extra characters and they are good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dipakSomak wrote:
Make sure you buy the expanded/ KS version. It has 2 extra characters and they are good.

Where? I want the extra 2 and could find them nowhere. UG only has the retail version

I heard they were a bit stronger than the other 10 is that true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Stet
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jrdavis4 wrote:
dipakSomak wrote:

Where? I want the extra 2 and could find them nowhere. UG only has the retail version

I heard they were a bit stronger than the other 10 is that true?

I'm pretty sure they had a very limited supply of the KS editions and they are long gone. Many on here have been looking forward to an expansion with the hopes of the opportunity to get the extra characters but there hasn't been updates from UG for quite some time.

As far as them being stronger, my friend has them and I tried the monk once. The style for play for the monk is a longer game. He builds up counters throughout the game to make his hits stronger. If you can withstand the initial and mid-game on-slaughts, he is incredibly powerful late game. He just has to survive that long.

The ninja, from what I saw, has many if not all of his abilities as reaction maneuvers - so he has a wide variety of options that can be used pretty much any time he wants - making him very flexible.

I don't know that either of them are flat out stronger than the other characters though - just play differently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha, thanks for the feedback. I got lucky and just did a search of all Craigslist and found someone selling a mint copy of the KS edition for 60. He's shipping it my way - can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.