Subject: Hydromel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
patrice pistone
msg tools
Hi,
just reading the rule before my first play ;
I was wondering about "Hydromel".

What the point of choosing crew members to add 1 or 2 hydromel on them as there a no restriction about how many hydromel you can put on crew member and no side effect (unless I missread the rules)

Wouldn' t have been easier to just remove X hydromel from our supply and put it back to the tavern ?

Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The correct translation is 'mead'. The purpose of added it to your crew is to remember what you have spend and what you have kept. You need to do this before rolling dice. There are also a few crew abilities that come into effect when using mead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice pistone
msg tools
Thanks for your answer. My first game with both extensions is tonight with 5 friends, I want to be sure .

First time I heard about hydromel, i was thinking that pumped by hydromel, a crew member will be unavailable after the raid (card face down), sleeping on the bridge (side effect of the hydromel). One per turn, the player will have to remove one hydromel out of each of its sleeping crew. As soon as there will be no hydromel on a card, the crew member wake up, ready to go on raid again

(sorry for the bad english..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.