Popular Tags: [View All]
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are clear that you can only have one delivery on the go at once but we were unsure whether the delivery card face up in front of you still counted as being in your hand. I assume not but one of my players asked in the latest game and I couldn't find an answer in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DonRaccoon
Scotland
Dundee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assumed not also. It's in play, as far as I'm concerned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M B
France
FONSORBES
Haute-Garonne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthMonkey wrote:
I assumed not also. It's in play, as far as I'm concerned.

We played the same way : as the delivery card is placed face up near to your board, it is in-game and no more in your hand and so does not count toward your hand limit.

Furthermore, on page 22, into subsection Draw card, you can read (emphasis mine) :
Quote:
You may not discard power cards before drawing, or at any time unless they are used for an action, mission, delivery, combat, or diplomacy

So, an active delivery card is no more part of your hand.
Beside that, an active delivery card could never go back to your hand : either you complete it or you replace it with another one, as stated page 24 into Pick Up subsection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.