2 Posts

Keyper» Forums » General

Subject: Dented player boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Roberts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the retail edition of Keyper. I absolutely love the game and the components but my player boards are dented in the top right so that the art layer is slightly crumpled. It's not preventing play but it is somewhat disappointing that I paid nearly £65 to have bashed components. I think the problem is that there is no insert of any kind and the player boards are a touch smaller than the box allowing them to slide and get bashed in transit. I've made a stopper from some foam core to prevent the issue happening on the other ends but I'd like to get this sorted and replace my two damaged boards. I tried reaching out to Richard directly a couple of weeks ago via BGG but no answer. I wonder if anyone knows how to contact R&D games? I can't seem to find the way to do it. Tried the box info and tried BGG. Any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belevoix wrote:
I purchased the retail edition of Keyper. I absolutely love the game and the components but my player boards are dented in the top right so that the art layer is slightly crumpled. It's not preventing play but it is somewhat disappointing that I paid nearly £65 to have bashed components. I think the problem is that there is no insert of any kind and the player boards are a touch smaller than the box allowing them to slide and get bashed in transit. I've made a stopper from some foam core to prevent the issue happening on the other ends but I'd like to get this sorted and replace my two damaged boards. I tried reaching out to Richard directly a couple of weeks ago via BGG but no answer. I wonder if anyone knows how to contact R&D games? I can't seem to find the way to do it. Tried the box info and tried BGG. Any other ideas?
Apologies for the delay in replying. Please e-mail me at rqbreese@gmail.com (Contact details also in the rules booklet and box bottom.) Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.