Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordi Picart i Barrot
Andorra
Girona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
I wish to contact a specific designer to ask for his permission to post here a translation of his PnP game. Can anyone tell me where on his BGG page is the likk to contact? (if there is anyone at all).
Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
omniplast wrote:
Hi there,
I wish to contact a specific designer to ask for his permission to post here a translation of his PnP game. Can anyone tell me where on his BGG page is the likk to contact? (if there is anyone at all).
Thanks in advance.

Designer pages do not have a contact info link. But if the designer is a BGG member (which is clearly indicated on the designer page with their user name, avatar, etc), then you can send a BGG geekmail to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a place for a website on the designer's page, so if it's listed, you might be able to contact them through that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there may also be a external link on the game's page. With some pnp games that I have seen the designer post more on their own blog and bgg is more of an extension rather than the primary source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Loke
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
BUT MY DREAMS THEY AREN'T AS EMPTY
mbmbmbmbmb
Send a raven, they'll figure it out, they always do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.