Subject: Heroes from command packs newbie question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcin Woźniak
Poland
Niemcz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to put more than one hero upgrade in one unit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume by "hero" you mean figure upgrades (which includes heroes). Each upgrade type lisred on a unit's costing table represents space for one card of that type. If you want to have a Necromancer (Champion upgrade) and a Marching Drummer (Music upgrade), you can put both figure upgrades in your 6-tray Reanimates unit at the same time because you have space for one Champion upgrade and one Music upgrade.

However, you couldn't put both Ardus Ix'Erebus and a Necromancer in your 6-tray Renimates unit at the same time because they are both Champion upgrades and Reanimates only have space for one Champion upgrade.

The one exception I can think of is for the Latari Elves. Maegan Cyndewin has a setup ability that lets you add a Sorceress upgrade space to your infantry units. You still have to pay for the extra Sorceress, but her ability lets you have two Champion upgrades in your Deepwood Archers as longas one of them is a Sorceress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Woźniak
Poland
Niemcz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW! Thank you very much. I am always astonished with kind and generous people here in the forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.