Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kynan Stuttard
Australia
Narre Warren South
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, so we are playing with the events, and my wife has 'editorial' saying she cant use the letter 'E' in her words, but what if she uses ink and gets an 'E' card there.
I feel she would either forfit her turn, or one rule would overrule the other. But which?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the official answer, but I'm pretty confident it isn't "lose a turn." I would probably play that she discards the E and redraws, in the situation you describe,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Joedicke
United States
Webster Groves
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have the same question with dime novel event (noncard costing more than 4 cents can be played face up).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone ever get an official answer to this question? We had a similar situation this weekend with the event card that doesn't allow a card with a cost higher than 4 to be played. We house ruled that the event meant that you couldn't play it from your hand, but using ink and getting it from your deck was an exception. I would, however, be interested in knowing the answer for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.