Subject: Leader chits -- Barbarossa + Dragut & Henry VIII + Dudley rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am happily punching my HIS Anniversary Edition today, and I find that there are square chits provided for people who do not wish to use the standees. All well and good, except that instead of having 1 Dragut chit and 1 Barbarossa chit, I find there is only one square chit, which has Dragon on one side and Barbarossa on the other. Similarly, Henry VIII has Dudley on the reverse side. Is this intentional? Or something that GMT needs to be told about? All the other leaders have 1 square chit per leader, as I expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lacreighton wrote:
So I am happily punching my HIS Anniversary Edition today, and I find that there are square chits provided for people who do not wish to use the standees. All well and good, except that instead of having 1 Dragut chit and 1 Barbarossa chit, I find there is only one square chit, which has Dragon on one side and Barbarossa on the other. Similarly, Henry VIII has Dudley on the reverse side. Is this intentional? Or something that GMT needs to be told about? All the other leaders have 1 square chit per leader, as I expected.

Since for both of these one enters the game because the other dies, it makes sense to only have one chit for each pair. They cannot be on the board at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's the same in previous editions, btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwin Lau
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barbarossa and Dragut cannot be both in the game simultaneously.
Same for Henry and Dudley.

So they can be printed on the same counter.
Using stands you cannot tell which side they are so separate counters are given.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.