Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've hit terrible luck opening 3 booster boxes.

Well...not terrible. But no Yoda, no Maul's Lightsaber, no Tarkin. Duplicate legendaries aren't terrible (Zeb, Finn, Kallus' Bo Rifle). But I really just wanted Yoda.

Anyway, now I'm sitting on a heap of Legacies cards I'd love to trade into more variety. Anybody looking for a playset of Obi-Wans and BB-9Es? They're not the grails of the set, obviously, but we can probably save each other $20 or so given the singles pricing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
Here is a list of what I'm still looking for from Legacies

1x Mother Talzin
1x Force Rend
2x BB-9E
2x Obi-Wan
2x ETA-2 Interceptor
1x Force Meditation
1x Rose
2x Runaway Boomas
1x Ground Battalion
1x Lookout Post
1x E-11 Blaster
2x Vibrocutlass

Here is what I have to trade

2x Bib Fortuna
1x Kallus
3x Hondo
1x Fragmentation Grenade
1x BT-1
1x Mortar Team
2x Roguish Charm
2x Republic Cruiser
2x Hush-98 Comlink
1x Auto Cannon
2x Gang Up
2x Stun Baton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladiator Posse
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
There is a war on for your mind...
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't going to say anything but this thread seems related enough...My son and I opened 7 packs and got 3 Legendaries: Kylo's Starfighter, Tarkin, and Yoda!

We'll be stopping there though. We just wanted a handful to go with our starters and if I go down the rabbit hole, diminishing returns surely wait for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gladiator_posse wrote:
I wasn't going to say anything but this thread seems related enough...My son and I opened 7 packs and got 3 Legendaries: Kylo's Starfighter, Tarkin, and Yoda!

We'll be stopping there though. We just wanted a handful to go with our starters and if I go down the rabbit hole, diminishing returns surely wait for me.

I could give you many cards for some of those if you prefer the variety. Some rares/legendaries, and many commons/uncommons from the various sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.